Our company is into Information Technology (IT) and Services with over 5 years experience in the industry. We serve a number of business in Zimbabwe. Our company is growing due to a team of hardworking professionals. To keep our growth pace, we are looking for a suitable young professional to join us. The applicant should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Keep up with current trends and be able to identify opportunities
- Can communicate effectively either verbally, digitally, or in writing
- Likes to travel around and meet new people
- Likes to read
- Should be young, self-disciplined, and self-motivated
- Willing to continuously learning new things especially in IT as our organisation’s culture is Continuous Learning & Excel!!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients from different industries about our products and services
- Set appointments with clients about product presentations
- Identify opportunities in different industries that aligns with our products
- Work with management and developers to avail correct and precise information of our products to potential clients
- Identify areas with need of our products across the nation or beyond.
- Submit daily reports
- Suggest areas of improvement to the management and developers
- …….and other duties that may arise.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Sales & Marketing in IT and services industry
- A traceable record of capabilities to communicate effectively with potential clients about technology related products like software development and services
- A degree or diploma in Business fields, Business and Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
- Clean class 4 Driver’s license is an added advantage
- A clear understanding of Technology and how it changed, it is changing and is going to change operations of businesses is a mast.
- Think outside the box.
How to apply
If you fit the above criteria and willing to join us in creating amazing technologies of the future, apply using the application form on this page or send your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 August 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.